This website www.mepact.net (“website") is operated by Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG, Thurgauerstrasse 130, 8152 Glattpark-Opfikon, Zurich, Switzerland – also referred to in this Privacy Statement as "we" or "us".
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy statement should be read together with our terms and conditions of use and sets out how we will treat any personal information that you provide us or that we collect from you.
Information we may collect from you through the website
- Records of you and your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us, including your name, address, email address and other contact details
- Details of your visit to our site and the resources that you access
Our use of your personal information collected through the website
We may use personal information collected from you through the website in the following ways:
- To ensure that the site is presented to you in an effective manner
- To provide you with information that you have requested from us
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage through the use of 'cookies' which enable us to make certain parts of the site easier to use. Cookies function by placing a small text file on your computer's hard drive, allowing your computer to be recognised by the site when you next access it.
You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the settings of cookies, you may be unable to access or use fully certain parts of the website.
When you enter the website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about our users' browsing patterns and generally does not individually identify our users.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not share personal information with any third party except where:
- You have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties
- In order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of use or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our firm, our clients or others
- To provide anonymous statistical information about users of the website and related usage information to reputable third parties, or
- We are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide our products and the website, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use the website and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information. If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
Links to third party websites
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by contacting us at any time.
Please note that by continuing to use the website and by providing any personal information to us offline or via the website or email addresses provided on the website, you are consenting to our use of your personal information as set out in this Privacy Statement. Please do not provide us any personal information if you do not want that information to be used by us in this manner.
This Privacy Statement and/or the terms and conditions of use may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically to inform yourself of any changes.
© Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG, Thurgauerstrasse 130, 8152 Glattpark-Opfikon, Zurich, Switzerland 2016